Amazing Rainbwo Acropora ID....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Color is spot on to me....
 
Yo I tried fragging this with normal tools and they keep breaking. Called my Jedi homie over to see if we can frag this up with his lightsaber... maybe I need the 3 shells? Dunno....

This thing is so bright, it makes my blue leds pop when they are not even on.
 
Now that is very sweet and want a Piece of that Acro if you ever want to trade i have his little brother Rainbow Acro here is a Pic
DSC04766.jpg
 
*giggles like a Japanese school girl*

I thought you would like that but your acro is so sweet but i am still open to a trade they would look so good next to each other mine has 4 colors but my camera has problems picking up on all the colors.
 
Oh my goodness.. people are actually PMing me about pricing...



reefer831acro.jpg



That's what it really looks like hehe.
 
Wow that is crazy PM's already that is funny everyone other then those PM's you got did figure it out crazy but you got to say if your acro looked that way mine and yours would have looked good next to each other:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new