Amazingly challenging hobby

Forgot to say 90 gallon tank canister filter. Soon going to put a Refugium on it
Hello I'm I have a fluval fx4 canister. While doing my research 1 main complaint about the canister is surface skimmer. I bought a overflow box and put the suction line inside.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230303_064704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303_064704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 48
Hello I'm I have a fluval fx4 canister. While doing my research 1 main complaint about the canister is surface skimmer. I bought a overflow box and put the suction line inside.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230303_065141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303_065141_Gallery.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new