Amazon linking when it’s just the word?

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,252
Reaction score
7,749
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive me if this has been discussed but recently I noticed that if I just type the word Amazon without linking to any product it still creates a link to Amazon. Kinda annoying but I just wanted to make sure that’s supposed to be happening. @revhtree
 
We have an affiliate link to the website. I'm pretty sure that's why it does that
 
Yes. I bet fish from the Amazon are almost never mentioned here though
Now it's really strange because mine were not showing as links on my end but now that you quoted me they are.

I like @UncommonSense suggestion of scamazon instead, its more fitting
 
This has been bugging me too!

Why don’t we just call it Scamazon instead?
*knock knock*

"Hi my name is johnny, and I was wondering if you had a moment to talk about Amazon?"

*SLAM*
 
Just got new fiber optic internet, and when the tech had me download the app to control it………

“Log in with your Amazon Account”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new