• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

American Aquarium Products

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

slojim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted some sponge filters for my QT, and couldn't get them through my normal places, so I decided to try ordering from AAP. Since I was low on Calcium test reagent, I added that in as well. I got my package quickly - I also ordered something from another place, and they beat it by 2 days. The sponge filter and refill are as described, but the calcium test kit was already expired. On Saturday night, I sent them an email letting them know, expecting to work through it on Monday. But when I checked my messages Sunday morning, I already had a refund. So not a perfect transaction, but they took care of me right away, and the reagent is widely available at my local haunts anyway.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back