American Aquarium Products

  • Thread starter Thread starter slojim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slojim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
358
Reaction score
223
Location
League City
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I wanted some sponge filters for my QT, and couldn't get them through my normal places, so I decided to try ordering from AAP. Since I was low on Calcium test reagent, I added that in as well. I got my package quickly - I also ordered something from another place, and they beat it by 2 days. The sponge filter and refill are as described, but the calcium test kit was already expired. On Saturday night, I sent them an email letting them know, expecting to work through it on Monday. But when I checked my messages Sunday morning, I already had a refund. So not a perfect transaction, but they took care of me right away, and the reagent is widely available at my local haunts anyway.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new