Amino Mix

ClownFish664

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
84
Reaction score
21
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I'm looking for a good amino mix for my corals, However, my tank is a nano reef at only 50L, I have been tempted by the AquaForest amino mix as I have heard good things but it says 1 drop per 100L. I assume that means that this wont be suitable to use in my setup. Could anyone recommend an amino mix in the UK or help me figure out how to dose AF amino mix to my tank.

If any other suggestions for coral health please let me know, AB+ has not done much for me other than pollute my water sadly.

Thank all.
 
I would apply 3/4 of a drop but round off to that one drop in which you have about 13 gallons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new