Ammonia Nitrite Ph

My expectation is that the 0.25 ppm that it is stable at is test error, and I wouldn't do water changes because of it. :)

pH is determined only by alkalinity and CO2. I'd determine the alkalinity before doing anything about pH, which may or may not also be accurate.
I’ll test when I get home, thank you, makes me feel better. Just want to make sure my tank is healthy as can be for my fishes.
 
The part I liked the most was "...added 4 new fish".. This reminds me of my beginner days that we all have to go through..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new