sorry if this is in the wrong thread section but I need some emergency advice. I had a well established 55 gallon and decided to upgrade to a 90 gallon. I was told to use new sand (dry sand rinsed a ton) because my sand was ancient 10+ years from the guy who gave me the tank. I also added 20lbs of reef saver rock. I used about 70 gallons of new water and 30 gallons of my old tank water, transfered over all of my live rock covered in mushrooms and toadstools. Everything was going great until I noticed my acan acting weird. I tested for ammonia and it was high, like very high, my red sea test kit was dark blue instead of yellow, i retested at my lfs/work and our api kit was dark green reading 8. Now here's where it gets weird, my monti cap completely died over night but everything else is "okay" I removed all of my euphyllia zoas lps and sps and I'm holding them for now at my work until I get this figured out. All of my hairy mushrooms, toadstools abd softies are still in my tank, they're acting a little weird but still fully open, all of my fish are still swimming around doing just fine, I have a sailfin tang, 2 clowns, pajama cardinal, yellow blotch rabbit and a yellow coris. All of my inverts are cruising around eating, I have 2 turbos, multiple trochus, a fighter conch, horseshoe crab, black cucumber, anemone and a massive green brittle and all are doing okay so far. I decided to do a 50% water change but it didn't change anything, ive added nitryifing bacteria and poly filters, changed all my carbon cleaned everything and ammonia will not read any lower. Im beyond confused, i know from upgrading i probably threw off my bio filtration but I don't feel like it explains why the ammonia is through the roof, yet my inverts and fish are all doing great considering how high the ammonia is, im at a loss. Sorry for the long post any help from the masters would be greatly appreciated. The photo with 2 test viles, the left vile is plain ro and the right is freshly mixed salt (ive heard a lot of salts contain ammonia? This was the same reading with 2 different buckets), the picture with the single vile is my tanks water, hopefully I can get this figured out, thank you for reading!