JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bb857888-s.jpg

"JUNICHI!" A water tank collapsed! !」

It is ・・. by the news of the sad news from J Tanaka yesterday I seemed to add the diligent
calcium sand which was a catchphrase by calcium, magnesium, an ascent of KH,PH from the
top by not installing a calcium reactor in the water tank of J, Tanaka. It became pure white, and a water tank became surely bright.
http://juncorporation.jp/blog-entry-462.html

2f5e6c90-s.jpg

I understood a cause to see bottom sand immediately. A cyanobacterium would wake
up predominance without purification action being in time on a collapse of the creature
layer by the cause having confined the bacteria layer in new sand and new sand side.

Originally because write the ZENI-NAIYO system that outrun poison with a professional
hose, and do bottom sand regularly, but J Tanaka and the bride of the house are leaving
states; of activated sludge and the bacteria corrosion depending black Malus Sieboldii is
seen to collect. This is the state that is easy to breed in a cyanobacterium (kind of the
photosynthetic bacteria) very much.

When ZENI-NAIYO system functions enough, I settle down in the bottom sand, and
aerobic bacteria and aversion bacteria purify the breeding water. When the bacteria
which breathability worsens when a grain spreads 2 centimeters small very much
(PH falls down a denitrification effect in it highly CA and MG I melt, and soup stock
improves), and originally lived in the bottom sand died from suffocation, I can imagine
the bean calcium sand.

20151203001.jpg

To evade this

■I raise a drop of the coral sand and spread it thinly

■I stir new sand and old sand

■I put it in a water tank after letting I put sand in a different container and breed in bacteria earlier

■I replace all of bottom sand

でしょう. However, creature filtration becomes weak when an appearance gets dirty when I stir it and replaces all of bottom sand. Hydrogen sulfide is scary when I touch it in bottom sand badly and. In addition, I want calcium supply (buffer effect) and should use the very small grain (ARM) of Argo knight (the media of the calcium reactor).

It was fortunate, and there was few it, and the sacrifice of the living body seemed to be restored by the dosage of soil bacteria.
I cause denitrification and reduce nourishment salt by the Berlin water tank (DSB) making bottom sand a little thick, and making aversion. Because they let a sponge cause aversion by the ZENI-NAIYO system, only aerobic bacteria act on the bottom sand except it. So it was necessary to clean the bottom sand. (there is not the worry of the hydrogen sulfide, too)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c1bb7630-s.jpg

The sequence of the pipe of T5 manages 390nm now (a UV pipe.) Aqua gift) X1, 420nm
(lye fatty tuna Nic pipe.)Aqua gift) X1, blue pipe (an ordinary blue pipe.) I use aqua gift)
X2, aqua blue SPL (ATI) X4. I want to pay it at least one for 420nm (or 390nm).
cd00ce19-s.jpg

A 420nm pipe and the 390nm pipe recommend that I put it in T5 because I influence
fluorescence protein, but think whether the color to like is enough for the pipe of T5
when I let you strengthen UV by an assistance light of the LED. That even a white pipe
is a blue pipe, but likes even a pink pipe. A color will not have the influence by the color of the pipe.
^^ where the most important thing carries an island on its back to see a coral water tank neatly
4059a676-s.jpg

When it is only a fluorescent lamp such as T5, as for the coral, white becomes dim unlike
a meta stomach and becomes easy to incline to braun-coral.
Because I do not let you become senile with white, I attach a color in an amino acid and
vitamins well, and the unnecessary zooxanthella is the image that brown controls making
it it with the metal ions (OH radical effect) such as a mon harpoon or the rare metal artificially.
But selection of coral becoming beautiful is important.
14879e1e-s.jpg

In the case of T5, the breeding color is fried a polyp meal well if I do it (full bloom).
If the solid which bloomed does not bloom, it is severe. Still I can keep it even if it
does not bloom so much if there is a wavelength. T5 and the combined use of the LED
will become advantageous in such a meaning. Control of the iron content will become
in particular essential when the final dyeing of the fluorescence green is only T5.
1076bd56-s.jpg

bffe6d7f-s.jpg

The goalkeeper using the additive of BEOOIN SANGO is a cover

Ligershark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thread wants me to get rid of my bare bottom and add a ton of sand--wish I understood the sponge filter pump flush thing.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thread wants me to get rid of my bare bottom and add a ton of sand--wish I understood thI can disfavor it just to be able to be sunk in grainer even if I do not bury the sponge in the sand.e sponge filter pump flush thing.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
37036037-s.jpg

7e4e2bff.jpg

10cdd927-s.jpg

Attach a spot (atto- orchid technical center) of the LED one; and the coral is a flag, too

■I do not exchange water. (because there is not a skimmer, I do not lose the trace element idly)

■Spot LED one "atto- orchid technical center 12SP" (spot for exclusive use of SPS of white waterscape)

■Acrylic tank mini-NISSO

■DIY-ROCK, bottom sand, auto heater, water thermometer, sponge, cover of the death lock

■It is total quantity of water of a little less than 5 liters with non-OF water tank

■Additive, BEPIN coral + mon harpoon + rare metal + soil bacteria

I planted SPS water tank of 5L more. I make a fold from a bride water tank (splinter) and 120 water tanks (cedar), and ^^ "
is a castle of the coral of 5L". Because there is the gross weight of the water tank only as for 6 kilos, the movement is possible.
I am like the Dragon's Palace and am excited at the ^^ super mini-water tank which is a favorite very much. It is favorable in
polyp full bloom for the moment. Because spot LED of the 10,000 yen level gets off with one, it is economical! An art is what
I exchange water without putting a fish and do not do. Because it is the super mini-water tank which is vulnerable to a quality
of the water change. Trapezia cymodoce and a hermit crab and prawns are OK! Is it like the Dragon's Palace?

58d6c4c6-s.jpg

f858e146-s.jpg

c3fd1ed8-s.jpg

95654eb5-s.jpg

3732319d-s.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow very nice! Please post more photos!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4f16bb82.jpg

2015-8-20
http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/archives/2015-08-30.html
f72693f9-s.jpg

2016-1-13
f95eacdb-s.jpg

2016-1-13
Please let me answer it for a feeling of me because questions about the strawberries of the Aussies come well.

When individual difference does not greatly choose the individual which appeared of the cyan than other coral,
the strawberry does not readily come out later. There will be pink and the red with an additive whatever you like.

I can project blue Usu Eda and a pink splinter, Hana-ya rhinoceros, the solid color including a blue cedar vividly
in T5, but the strong strawberry and spas rata of the fluorescence protein think that LED is seen even for the
meaning of the color rendering neatly.

Around 420nm reacts to cyanogen about wavelengths well and thinks that it is effective. The maintenance will be
only possible if I give a good wavelength of the balance because it is coral with the adjustability. I put it harder so
that a polyp streams without keeping it away from pomp. Is it good that a solid of frug is kept for trial because I
resemble the maintenance of the creeping pine of the red system?

The strong light will become the opposite effect to let a polyp bloom. The spot LED becomes hard to bloom in particular.
There is it, but it will be only necessary to control it in a suitable place to burn a zooxanthella to death by strong light in
the case of the strawberry which inclined to brown in a shop. I can keep it without spot LED enough, and there is my home, too.

40d80b73-s.jpg

I put zeolite (BEPIN) and a rare metal (vanadium 鉱) in filtration to this small water tank and employ a sponge
with aversion bacteria. (ZENI-NAIYO system)

I put the sponge on the wall without water, and ORP drops it to -50 - -200MV.

Because the quality of the water changes when I work as a water alternate, water does not do exchanging it. I do
not attach the skimmer either. Addition only.
72406279-s.jpg

d06a7d51-s.jpg

WDKegge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if this guy holds the secret to godlike sps reefkeeping? Like he know the formula to make some magic tonic, but we can't understand him...

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wish I could understand what is going on in this thread. Amazing tank, wish I could understand you better :(
The basics of my breeding let a sponge live in the aversion bacteria. It is the system which I let you denitrify it with a carbon source, and makes hypoalimentation salt environment.
I bring up coral with metal mineral and amino acid and pytamine.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The basics of my breeding let a sponge live in the aversion bacteria. It is the system which I let you denitrify it with a carbon source, and makes hypoalimentation salt environment.
I bring up coral with metal mineral and amino acid and pytamine.
The small water tank is difficult. Changing cannot do water easily. The additive is difficult, too. I do my best for one year. Condition is good now.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tanks are a work of art. The pictures and video are beautiful, thank you for sharing all of this with us and please continue to post more picture and videos. :)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9b1ce688-s.jpg

dc3db70a-s.jpg

32ea4a5c-s.jpg

77599ac6.jpg

9fa148f8-s.jpg

eff4bbb4.jpg

c6854e1f-s.jpg

I can enjoy the eco-water tank without the outlet when I put it in the warm, sunny window.
Changing adds water, and nothing needs both the water and the aeration. When seaweed
increases, I am going to put the fish. 2 solids put seaweed and a sea anemone now.
4edd4f77-s.jpg

There is this bottling system to the のが bass "keeping seaweed and bacteria", and the living body does it with
discount. Seaweed photosynthesizes by nutrition and the light of the mon harpoon (mud stone = bentonite)
and does not miss it in the daytime in the space of the bottle because I save oxygen and seal it. Bacteria and
the living body use it adversely by night.

Because lack of oxygen is caused by night adversely when I do not make sealing up (I can endure a super shallow
container, but balance of the ・・) dissolved O2 will be difficult.) Because you can hold it in the morning when
oxygen has not yet collected, only a small quantity can keep that I feed a fish.

Because I use nourishment salt when the sponge of the soil bacteria which let you soak with soil is disfavored
and matures, water becomes unnecessary for exchanging it. It will be to have the mineral for a long time because
I become mud when the mon harpoon weathers. I intend to give BRPIN orange and vitamins in the opening
of the moss cleaning. It is not a no maintenance by giving the bait, and falling, and cleaning it, and performing
the trimming
of the seaweed.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
49065fbe-s.jpg

750(500+250)X320X300(H)SPS

757e9448-s.jpg

c29f1823-s.jpg

25a358e8-s.jpg

eb8988cd-s.jpg

f6573cc7-s.jpg

0d7a2f71-s.jpg

9c17b553-s.jpg

320a1034-s.jpg

6e9beccf-s.jpg

Preparing

The carbon dioxide generator which serves as a duty of CO2

■Used 2L plastic bottle (empty bottle of the BEPIN coral)
■Nozzle cap for the plastic bottles which I bought in a 100-yen shop
■Soil bacteria
■500 g of sugar
■Four cups of sodium bicarbonate spoons. There does not need to be it particularly.

Calcium reactor

■Used plastic bottle 1L
■Air hose
■Three-pronged air cook
■Coral sand (the third)
Because the soil bacteria substitute sugared water for culture fluid and spread, I utter carbon dioxide.
I soak it in the bath which you put it in the warm place in sanpu on a 2~3 day at the beginning because
fermentation becomes weak if cold, or was over, and, please only warm it. If a plastic bottle swells out
like a balloon, it is a start start.
Because only yeast funguses living in soil bacteria increase in response to sugared water, I utter carbon
dioxide at the same time. Even if it is not soil bacteria, even a commercial yeast fungus is usable. So,
please do not give it to a water tank because the used bacteria have many various germs.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I photographed an animation today.

I keep the bacteria which do not keep a fish and coral!

I spoke well of us in old days. But I depend too much on high-performance aqua equipment parts recently

"It is why and only I am good and cannot keep it to spend money so much, and to be"? .

The one where there is not a sense very is different, but advice just what of a veteran and the aqua shop comes to be able to breed SPS
if it is most one if I perform it. Completion fret is good early and becomes a cause not to be able to keep it for reason not to
be able to keep well because I hurry.

In other words of the living body hurry too much, and there coral thinks that it is in peak form at time when nitrification ability to be
able to provide with organic matter and the denitrification that let firstly aerobic bacteria spread, and aversion bacteria mature next,
and the living body starts was able to harmonize. It is in particular BP system

■The dosage of the carbon source

■The dosage of bacteria

■The aging (polyphosphoric acid accumulation bacteria (R-PAO) of the Rhodocyclus genus) of aversion bacteria

■The waste material which quantity and the living body of the bait take out

A goalkeeper regulates these four and makes the quality of the water. (stability) changing does not very have the meaning, and water
is only a purpose of the reset degree of the addition about BP system.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.8%
Back