JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4bb4b007.jpg

o0800045013595695112.jpg

Goofy of the release original BEPINSANGO coral user gave the latest image to me. It is powerful elkhorn coral group.
It appeared in the cover of the coral breeding manual magazine and other aqua magazines in 2015 in Japan.

As for the skimmer, RedseaMax250 is pure in RedseaMax250. The additive is used in the montmorillonite (zeolite) in
BEPIN SANGO. I keep calcium with the additive of a calcium agent (BEPINSANGO CA+2000) and the KH plus agent
(BEPINSANGO KH+2000).
9d4c0945-s.jpg

I make a polyp big in 16 kinds of amino acids and 12 kinds of vitamins and promote growth.
The illumination is LED for T5 and assistance
108f129b-s.jpg

The illumination is LED(3Wx3) for T5(RedseaMax25039WX6) and assistance
f65e2cf1-s.jpg

I stir the zeolite with a stick every day and tear off bacteria.
9deb53ca.jpg

I reduce brown by zeolite (the mon Morito night).
o0800045013586647225.jpg

The image which stopped a current
o0800045013586647313.jpg

It is the additive which is popular in Japan.
o0800045013576507304.jpg

Goofyのブログ
http://ameblo.jp/hanaderupapa/

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4bb4b007.jpg

o0800045013595695112.jpg

Goofy of the release original BEPINSANGO coral user gave the latest image to me. It is powerful elkhorn coral group.
It appeared in the cover of the coral breeding manual magazine and other aqua magazines in 2015 in Japan.

As for the skimmer, RedseaMax250 is pure in RedseaMax250. The additive is used in the montmorillonite (zeolite) in
BEPIN SANGO. I keep calcium with the additive of a calcium agent (BEPINSANGO CA+2000) and the KH plus agent
(BEPINSANGO KH+2000).
9d4c0945-s.jpg

I make a polyp big in 16 kinds of amino acids and 12 kinds of vitamins and promote growth.
The illumination is LED for T5 and assistance
108f129b-s.jpg

The illumination is LED(3Wx3) for T5(RedseaMax25039WX6) and assistance
o0800045013595695030.jpg

I stir the zeolite with a stick every day and tear off bacteria.
9deb53ca.jpg

I reduce brown by zeolite (the mon Morito night).
o0800045013586647225.jpg

The image which stopped a current
o0800045013586647313.jpg

It is the additive which is popular in Japan.
o0800045013576507304.jpg

Goofyのブログ
http://ameblo.jp/hanaderupapa/

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2060b13c-s.jpg

I add T5 and make Dimmable SunPower of ATI 54W X8 a hybrid.

73a3870c-s.jpg

I remove the light reflector of two average

9d9839b5-s.jpg

I break down SANRISE AQUA NANO (standard white, blue type). 3WX3 ball is 27W in being three.

418d4d14-s.jpg

LED is connected 4. It is just size. There is an each electric fan in the back of the base of the LED.
ae39661c-s.jpg

T5 (54W) is six of them; LED 12 3WX3 balls. The consumption electricity does not change.
(54WX2 light → LED108W), as for the pipe of T5, REEF wave (purple blue pipe) is two of them
to four of them ATI aqua blue SPL. There is no UV system. The middle is standard LED of the
brightness serious consideration. (there is no UV ball.) Four pitches of violet)

Oh, I thought that it was royal road that T5 made only a white pipe, and did in cyan, UV, violet to
LED, but then the effect of the additive thought without solution and others, and
the LED of the high efficiency avoided it.

f534c3f1-s.jpg

I tried the many lights before, but am concerned with a style to keep with one tool for main light
like foreign countries now.
became bright! Besides, there are few pipes of the exchange, too and finishes it from the next time.
It took a little less than three hours for the production of the hybrid, but was finished in the quality
that I seemed to be able to sell.

7ea95966-s.jpg

d0283ef3-s.jpg

0c47220a-s.jpg

4bfcdee5-s.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great tanks!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ab25b527-s.jpg

db7a805f-s.jpg

6c37ef42-s.jpg

Seeing from the top, coral is buried. The ZENI-NAIYO system, please clean the bottom sand
with a pipe. Because you do not need to all do it at a time. So that I do back, right, left and
division into three, and all the bottom sand cleans it in one month!

e9dfb71c-s.jpg

8a59abfd-s.jpg

98e3ef22-s.jpg

e81c7d4d-s.jpg

With my having learned.

■The coral is fixed in bond without moving it without touching it

■The act to give the quality of the water change including the great sound alternate is minimal

■I substitute it with commercial bacteria and amino acid without depending on a rye block, natural seawater

■The care for bottom sand is necessary

ScoobyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9ca5361e-s.jpg

A slightly 11-month restaurant is placed in "Michelin Guide Kyoto, Osaka 2016" by opening
of a store and becomes the topic. Speaking of a sushi craftsman, I say "for grip eight years for"
cooking three years and hang for ten years though I become full-fledged.
In other words the example which super first-class made if it was a waste of time including the
ascetic practices that were non-efficiency and understood even "sense" and "technique" appeared.

Quotation http://www.mag2.com/p/news/121352

3ae425e8.jpg

I think that "sense" and "technique" this apply to coral breeding. But, a policy of the
breeding is divided whether I take these ascetic practices period with "waste", or you
regard it as "pleasure to learn". Because it is assumed that time not to be able to keep
it idly is prolonged loss time and money and precious coral (and the motivation falls
down); for me of representative committee "wide with a hem of the" aqua
(made it when?) I write it this time.

When there is a school called sushi dirt D me in the sushi craftsmen to get a technique
(skill) and can learn in a short term, but is coral breeding

I learn in 1, an aqua shop

I learn in 2, a net

I learn from 3, an aqua friend

I learn from 4, an aqua magazine

I will choose から. As my opinion

I learn in 1, an aqua shop
But the old manager was able to teach the quite original breeding method. But, I was
not able to talk about the thing without grounds because it was contributed to a net
recently. It is to buy it by a mail order in a net and an aqua magazine and the one
which do not have you advise only that you do not change in such a meaning (the
sensitivity is important).
It is necessary to go to an aqua shop because you can tell me for the true intention if you
have you make favor.

I learn in 2, a net
But the information of the net will have to develop power of observation because it is
the world where the truth and a lie mingle.
I cannot accept the catchphrase of the aqua maker by not breeding it by oneself, and
a personal blogger will do it in reference degree basically because individual environment
is different.

I learn from 3, an aqua friend, but think whether there is few me in the opportunity
when friends gather other than a net. But a skill will be the best to improving because
I think that motivation increases, and the advice is possible precisely.

I learn from 4, an aqua magazine, but will be effective about the contents article that I
specialized. The car magazine is the only same, too,; but a sponsor
(advertisement) Because is listed profitably, should look for one using the product; will
be studied.

In addition, it is the blog which was specialized in T5, ZENI-NAIYO system, additive, BP
system as I say it many times, and our blog does not send it towards other systems

76980539-s.jpg

The amount of money of the rare metal 50 g (45-60cm standard water tank use) for 800
yen (tax-excluded) 100 g (is) tax-excluded 60 90 wide ... standard water tanks use 1,500
yen (.) It is too deep-discount, and the sale is a level of the hobbies. 1 g is an aim, but vanadium
is mildly-toxic, and the problem does not seem to be given with the quantity of 1.5 times for 1 liter
either. I would like the purchase of the product from a BEPIN coral sole agent.

□I do pink system, orange system, ice blue vividly. (highlight effect)

□I gradually release vanadium. (I include a vanadium ore)

□The effect is three months.

□1 g is a quota for 1 liter. (1.5 times MAX)

□Please put it in wool BOX or a zeolite reactor. (current required)

□I can use it without washing it, but the which is minded because it may be muddy slightly
white is light, and, please rinse it out with water service.

□I cannot guarantee whitening, a disease, the death of the living body due to this product.

For the training a list (per 100 ml of rare metal 200gRO water)

0.58 mg of 0 energy sodium
0.10 mg of 0 protein calcium
0.57 mg of 0 lipid magnesium
0.16 mg of 0 glucide potassium
48 mg/L of 8.0 μg of vanadium ph level 7.6 hardness

"Green of the coral becomes beautiful when I put an additive of the iron content in a
water
tank". 」

It is the same as excitation of the pigment protein (fluorescence sputum )
which coral has in a spectrum of the illumination changing in various ways, and excitation
of the pigment protein (fluorescence sputum ) changes by the trace element mineral
included in the additive.

"The atom emission spectrum" is the generic name of the spectrum of the electromagnetic
wave to emit when an atom and a numerator change from high excited state of the energy
to a low state, but "is fireworks" if I easily say.
The fireworks perform a reaction (flame reaction) of atmospheric oxygen and catch fire in
each color, and the expression to develop by the kind of the atom is decided to undergo it.

When it is complicated, and the atom emission spectrum adds halogen (chlorine and bromin
e and iodine) to copper, green - blue appears and only hides multiplicity. A solid metal fine
powder and oxidizer vaporize the fireworks for high heat of 3,000 degrees and emit light,
but are complicated in the form called the body pigment change because it is reverse, and
the metal liquid which they ionized enters the body of the coral in the case of a coral water
tank, and a color of the coral is fried as a pigment in the living body and falls so that the color
of the flower is bluer when I let a hydrangea breathe aluminum from a root (the anthocyanin o
f the flower is combined with an aluminum ion and turns pale).

I explain this atomic spectrum using "an element illustrated book".

that you making sushi? i also make sushi weeee!!
really nice tank you have passion for it and it shows. Arigato gosaimasu!!

ScoobyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zeni naiyo found this in japanese very interesting. WARNING ALSO TRANSLATED VIA GOOGLE! LOL
ZENI-naiyo system
The famous Acropora keeper of Osaka
A system with mini-mini-san has been devised,
Embedding the PVC pipe in the sand bottom
By passing every three hours the water flow with a timer in the sand bottom with the pump
For us suppress the generation of hydrogen sulfide.

By also can fill in together impregnated with bacteria in the urethane sponge
Anaerobic layer urethane sponge, is a system that the sandy bottom easy to turn off the nutrient make Datsuchitsu and aerobic layer.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zeni naiyo found this in japanese very interesting. WARNING ALSO TRANSLATED VIA GOOGLE! LOL
ZENI-naiyo system
The famous Acropora keeper of Osaka
A system with mini-mini-san has been devised,
Embedding the PVC pipe in the sand bottom
By passing every three hours the water flow with a timer in the sand bottom with the pump
For us suppress the generation of hydrogen sulfide.

By also can fill in together impregnated with bacteria in the urethane sponge
Anaerobic layer urethane sponge, is a system that the sandy bottom easy to turn off the nutrient make Datsuchitsu and aerobic layer.

I let the ZENI-NAIYO system buries an aversion sponge in the bottom sand and buries the polyvinyl chloride pipe which opened out of the hole and run intermittence with water pump for three hours and bring up the aerobic bacteria.
f511595d-s.jpg

ScoobyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
teeehee :) no i mean the sand cleaning with the pipe and the sponge, do you run it once a week? or daily? also is it a deep sand bed you run with this?

JPSika08

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is Osaka. Please come to look.✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

I travel to Japan every year, mostly to Tokyo and Hamamatsu, I'm the distributor of Suzuki in my country. I will definitely visit you at some point.
Congratulations on such beautiful tank and impressive husbandry; please keep sharing pics :)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
teeehee :) no i mean the sand cleaning with the pipe and the sponge, do you run it once a week? or daily? also is it a deep sand bed you run with this?
The bottom sand is 3cm - 4cm that a pipe is covered. I make hole through the bottom sand with a hose once a week and add new seawater and do it. So water change for is the end. A lot of water does not change it.(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I travel to Japan every year, mostly to Tokyo and Hamamatsu, I'm the distributor of Suzuki in my country. I will definitely visit you at some point.
Congratulations on such beautiful tank and impressive husbandry; please keep sharing pics :)
Is it a sea bass car? My car is an American car of Chevrolet Corbett.
Osaka becomes Kansai Airport. Even the Shinkansen can come.(๑◔‿◔๑)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 69 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back