An additive and system made in Japan trendy now

JPSika08

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a sea bass car? My car is an American car of Chevrolet Corbett.
Osaka becomes Kansai Airport. Even the Shinkansen can come.(๑◔‿◔๑)

If only people would know in my country the true meaning of Suzuki, lol.
It's very rare to see american cars in Japan, that's a nice one you have there.

I will indeed visit you in one of my trips, maybe after Hamamatsu I can go there, it's like 2 hours via Shinkansen probably.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only people would know in my country the true meaning of Suzuki, lol.
It's very rare to see american cars in Japan, that's a nice one you have there.

I will indeed visit you in one of my trips, maybe after Hamamatsu I can go there, it's like 2 hours via Shinkansen probably.
Is it the sea bass car relations? There is few it by circumstances that the American car is broken in Japan, and the mileage is bad, and to be big.
Is it an American person?

JPSika08

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it the sea bass car relations? There is few it by circumstances that the American car is broken in Japan, and the mileage is bad, and to be big.
Is it an American person?

I'm dealer for Suzuki automobiles, motorcycles and outboard engines.
I'm from Guatemala, Central America. :)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dealer for Suzuki automobiles, motorcycles and outboard engines.
I'm from Guatemala, Central America. :)
I am a dental technician. The hobby breeds a car and a motorcycle and a saltwater fish and coral breeding and a goat.*॰ْ✧ً⋆。˚٩(´͈౪`͈٩)⋆。
img_0_m

90f0f089.jpg

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ac2402d1-s.jpg

It is culture coral of Indonesia. Fast-growing.
43c4c00e-s.jpg

A parasitic worm of the coral.
5527b537-s.jpg

There are two feelers.
8f3d184e-s.jpg

I folded 1cm
83d359a1-s.jpg

I take out a worm with an appliance to use at a dentist. It is the same as the nerve work to take of the tooth
73d25817-s.jpg

I wait for reproduction
85bfd64b-s.jpg

Because a meristematic ring spreads, and a polyp upsizes, I reduce dependence on light
(a wavelength and illumination). This is the coral breeding of the appreciation purpose.
In a sense is it called the selective breeding?

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
040f107a-s.jpg

900X400(h)X450(d)+
600X360X320
41692d49-s.jpg

da15a00a-s.jpg

270209cc-s.jpg

e7db8640-s.jpg

fc97cc4a-s.jpg

b0cacf8b-s.jpg

96da0b75-s.jpg

I made the scenery with the waterfall with two glass water tanks of 900 and 600.
I put water and the land together and do a shower by an outside filter.
I painted with a layout with water-based paint made with urethane resin.
It prevents putting the board which performed punching to the waterfall, and a fish from falling.
8261e8af-s.jpg

I let a fish swim, and the back water tank is loaded with a rock under the waterfall
and starts outlook on nature.
I keep coral with a lower water tank.

Last edited:

JPSika08

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot speak English, is it all right?
When can you come? It is Sakai-shi of Osaka.
I welcome you. [email protected]

Thank you very much for your kind welcome.
No problem about the English, I work with Marubeni of Japan as well and usually one person is always with me, he can translate.

If I travel this year, probably October, I will email you to see if you have time to receive me, thank you again :)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for your kind welcome.
No problem about the English, I work with Marubeni of Japan as well and usually one person is always with me, he can translate.

If I travel this year, probably October, I will email you to see if you have time to receive me, thank you again :)
Hello. I look forward to October. I bring up coral and wait till then.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2611e9cf-s.jpg

95ccb637-s.jpg

99ee938d-s.jpg

d5945faf-s.jpg

The flag of the strawberry of the Aussie grew up steadily and was greatly brought up. A color
appears when I let I do light milder a little, and a lot of polyps bloom and it is good and seems
to grow up. How to hit and the bait (amino acid) of the current are important.
b18c59db-s.jpg

fe4771da-s.jpg

c9a73394-s.jpg

0d27ef98-s.jpg

4d36c885-s.jpg

I photographed it today. This is Indonesian coral. The affinity with the additive is superior at all
whereas a performance at the time of the arrival of the Australian coral is deduction from one
hundred because the Indonesian coral is point addition from 60 points. It is natural, and Indonesia
is brought into Japan in the state that safekeeping and the transportation that shush is ruined
discolored badly generally.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite amazing you are a very driven and talented individual.

No koi pics to throw in? Just a goat ha ha!
It is a strange house. A colored carp swims under a floor in a house, and a goat runs around.
There are three coral water tanks.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
46e1f057.jpg

I buy fresh fishery products from the market to cook the bait of the fish in my home.
31bd9e2a.jpg

It crashes with an electric meat cutter.
69034630.jpg

I am dried with a food dryer. The water in less than 10%.
crush it with a bar mixer after being dried and make a grain.
31576350.jpg

crush it with a bar mixer after being dried and make a grain.
cf6f163c.jpg

I put it through the wire netting and divide it into a grain among small grains and am
completed. It is home brew dry food using good ingredients.

I hide it, and I dominate it at the top in the world, and the) technology is different from
the fish food maker of the medium and small-sized business in a dimension of the
development capability in artificial feed Yamasaki Institute (kyo-rin) and Sino-Japanese
Marubeni (EP. I think about the nourishment balance of the fish in individuals, and is
the frozen feed of the live bait not superior to artificial feed? The answer is NO. This is
because it becomes one hundred if artificial feed of the overseas top becomes the point
zero in the case of a live bait for 80 points.

The artificial feed is developed to be able to keep the health of the pet including the fish
while using it easily.
In other words I was planning to have owner priority and do not do the health of the pe
t to having top priority. It is a product in pursuit of profit, and there is the artificial feed
to the last in the first turn of a demerit mark reason of the artificial feed in a granulation
process.

I use the wheat flour (gluten) to harden the fish meal which is a main material. This has
bad digestion in some carnivorous systems including butterflyfish and the Hana die, and
biodegradation becomes easy to stay to the antioxidant as bad white feces even if the feces
of the fish fall under the water tank because it is mixed.

It is the cost price of materials to the second. As for the dock food, the cost price per 1 kg
is said to be 7 yen,; but it 4D meat (edible impossible industrial waste.) Even if this is
because I use を and doubles a fish meal 10 in the case of appreciation fish food to use,
it becomes 1kg7DOL Japanese yen. Because 20kg7.000 Japanese yen is market price, as for
the excellent fish meal, the calculation will be correct even if I estimate it a little too much.
In other words I do not think even if I compare ingredients to buy in 1kg1.00DOL Japanese
yen in individuals with the ingredients of fishery products of 1kg7DOL Japanese yen, and the
former is all superior.

Hey, did you watch an ingredient list of the major food maker? It is specifications overthan
a live bait (live bait).

This gets the vitamins for 1.000 lemons in this one drop by the catchphrase that is common i
n food and chemical products! It is the same as の sales message. Because the EP pellet
(essence true da) heat-treats it with steam (temperature 120-170 degrees Celsius) of the high
heat, vitamins are easy to fly, and spray processing (mist-style coating) assumes vitamins and
an enzyme it later. It is the same as fruit when I consider the absorption efficiency of the living
body, and a live bait will be the first.

Then is a live bait a victory? No, the live bait becomes one hundred if it becomes a point zero. It
is the present conditions to be lacking in reliability without data if there are not the grounds
unlike the major food maker. Naturally a nourishment side, the new freshness, the palatableness
will only rise because they use the fresh fishery products. I ignore a budget and the convenience.

It is a merit that I can produce it with favorite ingredients in conformity to a particularly specific
fish. I think that it is one of the endearments to feed an appreciation fish and a pet a handmade
meal. Even if it is dissolved by uneasiness not to understand, and it is for malnutrition, I will
understand what kind of raw materials of inferior quality you use by a self-responsibility.
If I am the situation by the pet, I want to eat a delicious live bait even if life shortens.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18368b19-s.jpg

When continue coral breeding for a long time, stop by the changes of a change of SYSTEM
and exchange and the layout of the bottom sand; may need reset without getting it. Because
you collapse after reset many times in RTN, and I had a hurting experience, please let the
cause advise my experience not to meet such eyes to.

At first if the coral is in good condition now, I will not cut down on condition by SYSTEM
change and exchange of the bottom sand, a layout change. But a climate is good, and it is
a condition to perform in a short time. Is lacking in management of the bottom sand, and
condition of the coral falls like a bride water tank of my home, and stop; when change the
bottom sand without getting it, change a risk of the sacrifice of the coral on one of agreement,
and devote itself to a setup. The SYSTEM change is the same, too.

It is in the letting you reset it, but a lot of questions of ZENI-NAIYO of the type to sink a
sponge in TANK will be good with a water tank recently with when soil bacteria
let you soak a little, and a sponge sets in the sponge naturally on this occasion. Because
there are few risks if there is little coral, is there the full reset decisively?

The aversion sponge has good wall papering use of the home center and yellow
car washing sponge, and the antibacteria and cellulose do not face it.
Because hydrogen sulfide occurred when I have a thickness of 5cm in ten minutes if
there is 2-3cm, please be careful. It revives by any chance when I take it out
even if hydrogen sulfide appears and squeeze it lightly. If a sponge discolors
black, I clean it because it is a signal of the hydrogen sulfide.
515090be-s.jpg

41fdf28d-s.jpg

The coral breeding says that the quality of the water is important, but, in the case of BP system
to use the additive of the final dyeing for, it is common that the parameter of the trace element
collapses. Because when an ingredient remains an artificial sea water, there is not a meaning.
Quantity of the organic matter (floating bacteria and amino acid) included in the quality of the
water is more important than the quantity of metal ions, and the BP system coordinates it to
see an ORP meter. When it is the neighborhood of 150mv, floating bacteria and an amino acid
are superabundant, and 400mv is thin when I exceed it. The neighborhood of 300mv - 350mv
is an ideal. The artificial sea water (mineral matter) of the building up is strong in the sterilizing
property that there is 400-500 mv in, and the creature can hardly live with tap water.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b77a15eb-s.jpg

As for the overseas expert breeder, breeding does not have a hesitation. With the directionality
that it learned from the breeding results, this is because it does not like changes of the tools for
SYSTEM and additive and light.

□I believe SYSTEM and look in a long term!

I soak a sponge with soil bacteria and implant aversion bacteria and aerobic bacteria.
I attached a technique to let I let you add a carbon source in a water tank and control nourishment salt.
It decreased by brown of the coral in becoming it by making hypoalimentation salt environment,
but the coral which faded adversely increased.

□By the dosage of an amino acid and vitamins a polyp meal!

I may fade without lack and the affinity of the wavelength matching with T5 and the LED. I supplement
it in an amino acid and vitamins on this occasion because polyps bloom well. When the feeding fails,
coral starves to death. Because BEPINSANGO (JAPAN) is the polyp food additive which I specialized in
becoming it, I cannot expect the effect in Berlin SYSTEM of meta stomach many lights.

□If become polyp food, is the addition of the mineral; final dyeing!

When a polyp blooms, I give each metal mineral and go to the final dyeing. The iron content
precipitates phosphorus (phosphorus iron oxide), and a chief ingredient of the iron content cleans
fluorescence green of the coral.

I clean blue of the coral with potassium and iodine and raise immunity. In consumption of potassium
decreasing when do not use the carbon source the addition modestly. I let you make it polyp food while
keeping the ratio of calcium and magnesium of the breeding water and the ratio of calcium and
strontium to put it in a growth mode of the coral and assist you with a metal mineral including NI.

□I aim at the clean coral field!

The Australian coral will be necessary to make a gorgeous coral field. Vanadium and cobalt,
tungsten, chrome, molybdenum are necessary to maintain light pink and ice blue. Because
they perform final dyeing while attacking a zooxanthella, these metal ions become light. I
put too much it and am careful.

□With a tool for light that the UV deployment is bright if I keep it with an additive!

I have not spent it in using the tool for high-performance light, but, please be careful about a
strong light disorder. The beginner tends to reduce a zooxanthella using a strong light, and
a polyp contributes to get thinner.

□An aquarium perfect with triton!

BP system to use the additive for by an appearance of the triton made rapid progress. It is the
same as intellect already taking an entrance examination for the answer.
Of the condition when is good, give Triton it, and give Triton it again when became ill-conditioned.
And parameter of the condition when was good, put it together.

□Keeping it with = bacteria to keep with the quality of the water!

I say that I keep it with the quality of the water well, but am not only a parameter. On the
contrary, the coral is not famed for death even if a parameter is out of order. A problem is
one of bacteria, and the artificial sea water is no plane, and the natural seawater is an
existence machine. I give the colloidal epidermis stimulation equally, and the artificial
sea water puts a burden on salt water. If I change and perform great gauge, nature seawater
turns, but will serve as the nature seawater when I make it and give bacteria agent and a
n amino acid to vertical artificial sea water.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
89ae0ead-s.jpg

151e42ee-s.jpg

A water tank is a water tank of the side サンプ method. The size is 750mm in width, but because f
iltration is 200mm, the breeding tank becomes 550mm and is a relatively small water tank of 300mm in
depth at 320mm in height.

It is H&S400 in the side. I put zeolite in a zeolite reactor. Because the zeolite adsorbs ammonia and
can denitrify it, the breeding of the fish becomes easy.
1f2e879e.jpg

I round a sponge with an outside filter, but, please do not pack the filter medium to let you
do the authority of time water when it is usual. Forced filtration acts when I pack a hole with
filter medium, and nourishment salt occurs very much.
In addition, it is light, and, please wash it when you check half once a year because
denitrification is a purpose, and hydrogen sulfide appears.

91ff8481.jpg

I connect it to an air conditioner by consecutive driving. This is the highest in the ability of denitrifying it!
But hydrogen sulfide goes out of the thick sponge when I do not maintain a sponge once a year.

644b11fa-s.jpg

9fce7006-s.jpg

In the case of a tiered stand for dolls-shaped layout, the cement gets off with a small quantity, but,
in the case of an overhang, I serve it a little too much and reinforce it. Because if I ride coral and
compromise, he/she does not dress stylishly.

08585971-s.jpg

1cac0b60-s.jpg

Sense of quality is given when I paint it with can spray of the lacquer, and moss is not outstanding, besides.
I can secure space to put coral when I drill a hole and place an acrylic stick. It is OK to just attach an acrylic
stick with cement! which I attach the floor of the stand, and becomes stable

ad054d36-s.jpg

ATLANTICompact

692a012f-s.jpg

7f307a3d-s.jpg

17263206-s.jpg

d6ef55ad-s.jpg

1ab52568-s.jpg

a2c1913d-s.jpg

da4bec74-s.jpg

3d592b69-s.jpg

5ea9afbe-s.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back