An Inspirational Video Worth Watching

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across the video today. I personally think it is inspirational, but also slightly depressing. Check it out and post what you think!
[video=youtube;siu6JYqOZ0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siu6JYqOZ0g[/video]
 
Cool video. "It's better to live a short life filled with things you like doing than living a long life filled with doing miserable things". I'm lucky to have a job that I really enjoy. Do I make a ton of money? No. But my bills are paid and and I have a little extra to do things I enjoy such as reefing and fishing. Great video thanks for sharing.
 
Cool video. "It's better to live a short life filled with things you like doing than living a long life filled with doing miserable things". I'm lucky to have a job that I really enjoy. Do I make a ton of money? No. But my bills are paid and and I have a little extra to do things I enjoy such as reefing and fishing. Great video thanks for sharing.

That is awesome and I agree with your and the narrator's point of view on this subject 100%.
 
Great video my father lived a short life doing what he loved. My mother continues to live her life this way. She finally bought her first new car at age 59.
 
Great video my father lived a short life doing what he loved. My mother continues to live her life this way. She finally bought her first new car at age 59.

That is really sweet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new