An unbreakable drip acclimation container

  • Thread starter Thread starter IOAOI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome!

I’ve been tempted to fabricate my own specimen container out of 10mm glass or acrylic after a string of broken thin-walled example… this is a MUCH more appealing option!

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the material of construction? (Plastic UV degradation has been an issue for me in the past…)
 
Awesome!

I’ve been tempted to fabricate my own specimen container out of 10mm glass or acrylic after a string of broken thin-walled example… this is a MUCH more appealing option!

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the material of construction? (Plastic UV degradation has been an issue for me in the past…)
PC
 
I bought one of these and it has been fantastic so far, really nice heavy duty construction, slightly thicker than Lee's.
 
I bought one of these and it has been fantastic so far, really nice heavy duty construction, slightly thicker than Lee's.
It’s made of a different material — clearer and virtually unbreakable.
 
Aquarium co-op has an unbreakable nice one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new