An Undulate trigger that only eats pellets?

kaz1961

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up an Undulate Trigger that was traded in to my LFS. Had one years ago before I knew what psychos they are and traded it in also. Always wanted another so I got this guy and gave him his own tank. He ate mysis at the store as he harassed the other fish in the tank to hog all the food. Jump ahead a week and he wont eat anything in his own tank. He picks at clams on half shell and silverside pieces but really doesnt eat them. Tried every other meaty food and he wont touch it. I was thinking previous owner must have fed him live and thats all he wants. I hate feeding live so I have held out. The other day Im feeding the non psycho fish in the other tanks their pellets and just for the hell of it I throw a couple in his tank. Well he goes nuts eating them like crazy. I have been feeding him pellets ever since and he gobbles them down every time. Still wont touch frozen! Who ever heard of a Trigger that only eats pellets? Sorry for the long winded post but I thought I would share this and see if everyone else things this is as weird as I do.

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s really cool! I just saw my blenny who ate only frozen mysis eat the flakes i give my six line, isn’t it crazy how they just change there minds!

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s really cool! I just saw my blenny who ate only frozen mysis eat the flakes i give six line, isn’t it crazy how they just change there minds!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back