Analyze my XR15 schedule

Aquacrazed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Messages
134
Reaction score
59
Location
Vancouver, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please critique/comment on my XR15 G5 Pro schedule (yes I should've got a Blue instead of a Pro, I realize that). It's on a 20g long Innovative Marine mixed reef (70% LPS 30% SPS) home office tank. I have it running from 9AM to 11:30PM with a 3 hr peak.

Schedule 100%

9AM:
Point Intensity: 0%
UV: 0%
Violet: 0%
Royal: 0%
Blue: 0%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

9:15AM:
Point Intensity: 25%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

10:30AM:
Point Intensity: 50%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

12:15PM:
Point Intensity: 100%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 5%
Red: 5%
Warm white: 5%
Cool white: 15%

3:15PM:
Point Intensity: 100%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 5%
Red: 5%
Warm white: 5%
Cool white: 15%

5:30PM:
Point Intensity: 50%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

11:15PM:
Point Intensity: 25%
UV: 100%
Violet: 100%
Royal: 100%
Blue: 100%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

11:30PM:
Point Intensity: 0%
UV: 0%
Violet: 0%
Royal: 0%
Blue: 0%
Green: 0%
Red: 0%
Warm white: 0%
Cool white: 0%

IMG_6588.PNG
 
I run a gen5 15 blue ab+100%.
1hr ramp up/down 8 hrs peak.
Keep it simple.
You can do the same with the pro running all channels at 100%.
Mixed nano 30+ coral tanks 8 months.
20251215_122831.jpg
 
Also latest version of software has something called Schedule Builder which is new. I haven’t used it and don’t intend to but you might want to play around with it.
 
Last edited:
10hrs doesn't work for me, I need 14.5hrs so I've had to reduce the peak photo period to accommodate that. Also don't like the look for AB+ I like it a bit bluer. What I have is a mix of what WWC and TSA use (I do like that look!)
 
10hrs doesn't work for me, I need 14.5hrs so I've had to reduce the peak photo period to accommodate that. Also don't like the look for AB+ I like it a bit bluer. What I have is a mix of what WWC and TSA use (I do like that look!)
Tank pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new