Anamone ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fennel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fennel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Messages
147
Reaction score
80
Location
U.S
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in the Petco bag. I was sold this for about 15 bucks. It looks bleached and is unidentifiable. Could someone please ID it? Thank You so much in advance.

IMG_20210524_174158.jpg
 
Still in the Petco bag. I was sold this for about 15 bucks. It looks bleached and is unidentifiable. Could someone please ID it? Thank You so much in advance.

IMG_20210524_174158.jpg

Looks like a condy to me
Not much to look at but once he recover a little more we can ID him much better. However this is what I am thinking:
1. Foot is not c/w Coydylactis
2. There may be rings on the tentacles. IF this is the case, he may be a H. malu. The foot is c/w Malu.
Regardless, need better pictures of healthier anemone to correctly ID this guy.
 
Not much to look at but once he recover a little more we can ID him much better. However this is what I am thinking:
1. Foot is not c/w Coydylactis
2. There may be rings on the tentacles. IF this is the case, he may be a H. malu. The foot is c/w Malu.
Regardless, need better pictures of healthier anemone to correctly ID this guy.
I will try to update in a week or so. ..if it lives. Thank you so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new