And so it begins again

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have a raja rampage frag??? sweet. Tried to get that from WWC this past weekend and they have none at the moment :(

Stopped in at WWC on July 2nd and haven't been the same since. Gonna get me a piece of that raja one way or another.

Looking good! The space invader pectina (sp?) they have in Caspers tank at WWC is mind blowing as well!

Would it be possible to drop by and check out your tank sometime?

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have a raja rampage frag??? sweet. Tried to get that from WWC this past weekend and they have none at the moment :(

Stopped in at WWC on July 2nd and haven't been the same since. Gonna get me a piece of that raja one way or another.

Looking good! The space invader pectina (sp?) they have in Caspers tank at WWC is mind blowing as well!

Would it be possible to drop by and check out your tank sometime?

Yes I have one. I'm afraid the tank isn't much to look at at the moment. Unfortunately I have had several fish die in the last few days and several others are affected as well. I just noticed a couple of my SPS are receding a bit. Going to do a large water change tomorrow and hope that stabilizes things.

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(

Sorry to hear that. What happened to the fish?

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(

Sorry to hear that. What happened to the fish?

ich/fungus

Lost kole tang, flame angel, carpenter's wrasse, mandarin and orchid dotty back so far. Only a few left and I hope they make it but not too confident at this point.

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got the tank on the up and up again with a series of water changes. Seriously thinking I am going to take it down though. Seemed like a good idea a year ago but I just don't have the time to keep it like it should be kept.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man I hate to hear it!

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just keep it running and do the bare minimum until you have time for it again.

I have to do it right or not do it. No in between. Part of the reason the tank was suffering a few weeks ago was that I had been neglecting water changes etc... I am taking it down because we are going to remodel the house so I would have to move it twice and I'm not doing that :) I've already been looking at planted tanks for after I'm done :rolleyes:

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's the verdict Chris? Did you break it down or keep it up?

I'm going to start posting things for sale soon and try to start getting rid of stuff after the first of the year. Gonna try and get some good pics up sooner than later.

Doing a remodel upstairs and will need to have it down by the time they redo the floors where it is downstairs a couple of months later.

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to start posting things for sale soon and try to start getting rid of stuff after the first of the year. Gonna try and get some good pics up sooner than later.

Doing a remodel upstairs and will need to have it down by the time they redo the floors where it is downstairs a couple of months later.

Keep everything you can store. You know you will be back!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back