image.jpg

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#WelcometoR2R!!! Congratulations on the start of a new adventure! :)

OP
OP
Stoeger’s Reef

Stoeger’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far so good stand came along well I have an idea on plumbing any good tips or tricks waiting on sump baffles and return pumps also need some ideas on stand enclosure all my other diy stands are open but they are not in areas that the kids and 4 legged critters can get to

85F8F690-9165-4799-8DB7-9DF4B92A9927.jpeg

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far so good stand came along well I have an idea on plumbing any good tips or tricks waiting on sump baffles and return pumps also need some ideas on stand enclosure all my other diy stands are open but they are not in areas that the kids and 4 legged critters can get to

85F8F690-9165-4799-8DB7-9DF4B92A9927.jpeg
My plan is to sink magnets into stand and boards so they are easy to put up ans remove. No need for hinges that will rust. You can put epoxy over the magnets and they should never rust.

OP
OP
Stoeger’s Reef

Stoeger’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan is to sink magnets into stand and boards so they are easy to put up ans remove. No need for hinges that will rust. You can put epoxy over the magnets and they should never rust.
Any particular kind of magnets and it’s a 5ft long stand would you run one panel or two on the front

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any particular kind of magnets and it’s a 5ft long stand would you run one panel or two on the front
Do as many panels as is easy and light for you to remove. One would be great for cosmetics and ease of making.
I have done similar things with the cheap round magnets you can get on Amazon. Space them out about every 6 to 8 inches and don't sink them too deep. Electric tape around a drill bit is a cheap way of measuring it. They also sale furniture magnets that are simple to use.

OP
OP
Stoeger’s Reef

Stoeger’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do as many panels as is easy and light for you to remove. One would be great for cosmetics and ease of making.
I have done similar things with the cheap round magnets you can get on Amazon. Space them out about every 6 to 8 inches and don't sink them too deep. Electric tape around a drill bit is a cheap way of measuring it. They also sale furniture magnets that are simple to use.
Thanks

Back