And the race is on!

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BTA split into three about 6 weeks ago. I've been waiting for them to fully heal before I try to remove them from the rockwork but today I noticed one was going for a walkabout.

And the race began.

I was trying to loosen the foot and remove the anemone from the rock.

Lucy III was trying to slip her foot deep into the rockwork and secure herself in place.

There was a flag on the play as Mary Clownfish came to cause some interference.

The cry of "Red Flag, ref!" went unheaded.

In the end...

Lucy III is now pouting, deep in the rockwork.

Guess I'll have to try again later.

Lucy III: 1, Thundergoose: 0
 
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Victory is MINE!

2018 July 26 BTA Lucy III.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new