Anderson greenwood area

goodoleboyz250

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
sc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody in the anderson greenwood sc area on here..looking for a place to get rodi water

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wow, I just moved from Greenwood SC, what are the chances!? There's nothing in Greenwood, unfortunately. Honestly, I would just invest in a RO/DI unit and make your own. It's cheaper in the end, and much more reliable than what you'd get at a LFS in that area.
 
If you want to drive to Columbia, SC (45mins) Fishy Business can handle anything you need. Just ask for Steve? Great selection of coral and fish as well.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new