Andy is the man.

  • Thread starter Thread starter larryl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1,673
Location
Houghton Lake Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
I stopped in recently and Andy hooked me up. Lots of hot corals at amazing prices. Thanks again Andy.
 
Andy does have a pretty amazing selection. Speaking of which sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, my nano is pretty full. However... I am working on a new 150G build and when it is up and running you know I'll be in.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new