(Andy) spspirate's 30 Deep Blue Cube

Feeding time!!

IMG_0991_1_zpse39c0ea3.jpg
 
Doesn't get much better than a big favia colony! You have a good eye for nice corals. Everything is looking great.
 
Thanks Gabe! Its so rewarding to get a 1-2 eye frag of something and raise it to a full mature colony.
 
OkOk I'll see if I can't break out the camera tomorrow :) I've got a couple pieces to take a pic of but starting to focus on the new build.
 
Very nice setup. I am redoing my setup now. Just bought a house and put everything I had in the Brother-in-Law's tank. It didn't look as nice as yours even before I broke it down though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new