Andys 125 build

Well everybody I've got life in the tank!!!
5 blue green chromis and 4 margarita snails.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Since the addition of the blue/green chromis I have added 2 good size Banggai cardinals, 4 more snails and some macro algae that I thought was cheato but might be culerpa.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Current FTS:
image.jpeg
 
Alright if anybody is still following along I have pictures to show and I could use some help. The tank is about 3 months old now. The stock is growing slowly ($$$ ya know?) and the algae is growing faster.
Current stock list:
5 blue green chromis
2 banggai cardinals
1 yellow watchman goby
1 pistol shrimp
2 ocellaris clowns
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
Around 20-25 snails between nassarius, turbo, and margarita
10 blue leg hermits.
Here's the tank as of a few minutes ago:
 
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3360.JPG

So as you can see the algae is getting out of hand. I had issues getting my fuge up and running but it's been going for about a month now with a good hunk of culerpa in it and I see no improvement in the state of the DT. Her is my fuge:(10gal)
IMG_3362.JPG

So any
 
sorry for 3 posts either R2R or my phone aren't cooperating with me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and if nobody has a clue well then I hope you enjoyed the update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new