Anemone and Cyphastera

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cody3819
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cody3819

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two bubble tips anemones and two cyphastera in a 12G cube along with other coral. My question would be if one of the bubble tips, the rose bubble, would touch either cyphastera would it kill it? I have a very nice jingle bells cyphastera growing together with a season greetings monti and I don't want a rose bubble to kill it.
 
Nope, but post a picture. Consider me intrigued.
 
0b14f7d9a17f71b167bce6df41ff1d58.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new