Anemone budding?

Currierfarms14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Messages
211
Reaction score
113
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I received an anemone yesterday, and it has moved all over my tank (no surprise as we’re dealing with an anemone here). I checked my tank today, and it looks like there are two what looks to be anemones. Attached are the photos of the anemone, and the possible clones. Can someone verify these are anemone clones? Also does anyone know the type of anemone I bought? Thank you!

69C3BC94-859C-42C1-AA98-2C49FB6AED65.jpeg 40FF1304-20B9-4894-8FE9-7E45A042F69A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new