Anemone caught a white worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReefin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReefin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
1,106
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be concerned at all? One of my recent small splits caught 1 and ended up eating it. Was concerned about possible bacteria on the worm. Was trying to feed my yellow banded possum wrasse.

20210414_141054.jpg
 
i wouldnt be concerned from the white worm, it wouldnt harm the anemone. Its prob just an anemone being an anemone. Sometimes they shrivel up for a day after a feeding or if they might want to move around or something.
 
My anemones caught large bristle worms before. They eat the worms but does get stressed for a few days after the feeding. I don't think bristle worms are good for them. ;Blackeye;Blackeye
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new