Anemone Closing Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ericguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ericguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this guy 2 days ago. It was closed up the morning after I got it. All parameters are in check, found a few small tears in the foot. I moved it from sand to in the box so it will recover. Any ideas?
4914411d8869f5e914378f2b0feac77d.jpg
 
Stress, a nem will recover fast.
Just give it good flow and light.
Don't feed it for a few days.
 
If it is getting enough water flow and not being blasted by light then there shouldn't be an issue leaving it in the container while it acclimates.
It also leaves behind this pink slimy residue. Does any one know what this is a symptom of?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new