Anemone danger

EndAllTyres-Hoon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
34
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a carpet anemone at the LFS and I had to have it the sales rep stated it only really likes sand so I reorganized all the rock in my tank and made a rock wall to separate the anemones and corals. Moved my current anemone and the rock he is on into the rock bed I made, put the new carpet anemone in the sand were he seemed content for several hours till I went to bed and woke up and he is literally against my original anemone, they don’t seem to be bothering eachother but I just want to make sure that neither one will kill eachother

30E34E5E-35DA-42B1-8581-2B3E4FC8A5C7.jpeg
 
Looks fine , I think the anemones would move it they were fighting just keep an eye on them and make sure to run cArbon
 
That’s a gigantea carpet so it’s gunna be on the rock. Haddoni carpets are the sand dwellers. My gigantea and sebae have been touching for a long time. No problems. I don’t run carbon either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new