Anemone dieing? Maybe you can help

Mikey Mane The Flare

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been like this for almost 24 hours but all my corals are fine. Did a water change yesterday morning 10g in a 55g. Anemone deflated. Then later after dinner I used some ph buffer as it was 7.6. Maybe I don't have enough flow? No power head.
 
No powerhead in a 55?

Also do not use buffers, you have other issues, I cannot link them now but a quick search of this forum will lead you in the right direction.

Long story short, you probably to much CO2 in your house, you should add a CO2 scrubber to your skimmer, or get some fresh air to it.

What are your readings
SG
ALK
CAL
MAG

What are your other corals? Easy softies and some LPS, or some harder LPS and SPS?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new