Anemone eating clown eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spicy Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spicy Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
1,367
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I my anemone eating the eggs?
Eggs have been laid in a clay pot and nems have taken residence!
What to do?
 
I my anemone eating the eggs?
Eggs have been laid in a clay pot and nems have taken residence!
What to do?

Ok, I tried removing the nem. I've removed nems from live rock and glass before without too much of a problem but these two are stuck on the pot like super glue!

I think I'll just let this one pass, if I had more time, I might put the pot under the floating "nem island" they'd be gone in a day.

I think they ate the eggs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new