Anemone for beginners?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max H.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Max H.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2021
Messages
185
Reaction score
148
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my tank for about 2 months and was wondering if an anemone is a good idea. I have 2 black storm clownfish and a bicolor Blenny. Are anemones easy or too hard for a beginner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new