Anemone green tip orange

jonastamborin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have green anemone with orange tip, which arrived on my big, beautiful and colorful reef. over time, it lost its orange tips. They are now opaque and much smaller. I have almost zero nitrate and phosphate, KH, 7.5, CA 410, MG 1350, Temperature 25º, 1025 Salinity, food every 15 days with shrimp. but 6 months have passed and there is no improvement. I have spoken to many people, but they all say that these anemones are weaker. Has anyone had experience with this type of orange tipped anemone bubble?

Other species like REDFIRE and raibow are healthy in the same tank.

photos to see the before and after.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-28 em 02.00.09 (1) .jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-02-28 em 02.00.09.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-02-28 em 02.00.10 (1) .jpeg
 
Last edited:
No idea but you have nice nems. Ever get any splits? Nems like phos and nitrate in the water.
 
really the other anemones are fine! nitrate and phosphate have always been close to 0


No idea but you have nice nems. Ever get any splits? Nems like phos and nitrate in the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new