Anemone Guard for Neptune WAV

PacsAdmin77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
227
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I’m concerned about releasing my anemone back into my display tank. It’s currently housed in an acclimation box because it has a bad habit of moving about. Does anyone know where I can get an anemone guard for a Neptune WAV powerhead? I’ve searched on Etsy, eBay, Google, etc. and I only found ones for other brands. Many TIA.
 
Either 3d guard or mesh screening
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new