Anemone help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fjv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fjv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Bakersfield
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my anemone is dying how could I know for sure
 
I don’t think we can help much by what you posted. More information and picture would help
Dead anemone smell bad and fall apart.
 
image.jpg
here is what my anemone looks like right now. I don’t l ow if it is dead or dying
 
The anemone looks deflated. (not good) I think it's a sebae anemone. Can you post your water parameters and how old the tank is?
 
The foot in inflated meaning it want to go for a walk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new