anemone I.D.

greekspec2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
289
Reaction score
214
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are these Magnifica's or Maxi hard to tell in the picture
n0107-anemone-each-purple-base-ultra-furnace_2048x2048.jpg
 
Definitely not maxis as maxis don't really have typical tentacles like other anemones do. I'm 99% sure those are magnificas
 
Definitely not maxis as maxis don't really have typical tentacles like other anemones do. I'm 99% sure those are magnificas
the better I look at it your correct it's a purple base green w/purple tips Magnifica

00135178.jpg
Apricot-clown-3-jj-102206.jpg
unnamed.jpg
2d59b082d5752b63ac7c911c1d658619.jpg
D1301_21_050_1200.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new