Anemone Id help

Leonidas1453

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this longtentacle anemone yest can anyone help me I'd the species n does the anemone look healthy , how long does it take to open up fully, Its already been a day n it's only half the size I saw it in my lfs

IMG_20210122_235659.jpg

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@OrionN I think this may be a magnificent anemone. Long tentacle anemones usually go for the sand

jamie1210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a magnifica anemone. It likes to be high up, foot exposed on a flat rock. Likes strong alternating flow. Does it inflate/deflate? If it keeps deflating, you will need to treat with antibiotics. See OrionN's sticky thread on top of the anemone page about how to treat.

OP
OP
Leonidas1453

Leonidas1453

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a magnifica anemone. It likes to be high up, foot exposed on a flat rock. Likes strong alternating flow. Does it inflate/deflate? If it keeps deflating, you will need to treat with antibiotics. See OrionN's sticky thread on top of the anemone page about how to treat.
I just brought it yest I saw it in lfs it was fully open but since I added it in my tank it has not opened fully that's why I'm concerned....the foot looks healthy n its attached to the rock I placed very n it didn't move

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back