Anemone ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndewys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndewys

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
Stratford
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I got these anemones from a fellow reefer who is getting out of the hobby. Could anyone tell me what kind they are?
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    4.9 MB
Hey everyone I got these anemones from a fellow reefer who is getting out of the hobby. Could anyone tell me what kind they are?
 

Attachments

  • 4C6097EB-84E5-4BE8-8AFB-9A2331087A88.png
    4C6097EB-84E5-4BE8-8AFB-9A2331087A88.png
    816.1 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new