Anemone ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano_ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nano_ryan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
363
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of anemones are these? There are 2 of them next to each other(not the rbta)

8E87B5E8-5734-49AA-9C52-A02FEEB41EDD.jpeg 7D3B23A8-2ED7-4894-9A88-7F47287DB2DE.jpeg
 
What type of anemones are these? There are 2 of them next to each other(not the rbta)

8E87B5E8-5734-49AA-9C52-A02FEEB41EDD.jpeg 7D3B23A8-2ED7-4894-9A88-7F47287DB2DE.jpeg
They look like condys to me, I’ve never kept a condy so I may be wrong. LTA usually prefer sand and this doesn’t look like a gigantea to me so my guess is condy
 
They look like condys to me, I’ve never kept a condy so I may be wrong. LTA usually prefer sand and this doesn’t look like a gigantea to me so my guess is condy
I was thinking condylactis too. I’ve just never seen yellow tips before
 
Long tentacle or Condy anemone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new