Anemone ID

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
21
Location
Van Buren, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'd like to know what kind of anemone I have. A friend got a bunch in labeled as maxi carpets but I was thinking this one may be a flower rock. It looks different than the other ones and it's bigger than any carpet I've seen. It's about 3.5" to 4" across.

4b0da2a6-89cc-0d80.jpg


4b0da2a6-89db-b7f2.jpg
 
Looks just like a Maxi Mini to me. Very cool!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new