Anemone in a box

  • Thread starter Thread starter drtrash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drtrash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
427
Location
scottsdale, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
94892A94-CFE8-4709-A5D5-A020631F57C3.jpg
No more floating cage, now I can see the new addition. Matt at octoaquatics built a acrylic condo that is upscale:
 
Yeah that's what I noticed and will definitely be nice especially when keeping something in the tank for months
 
I just received my anemone box today. I like it a lot so far. I haven't put it to use yet but I agree. It would be perfect for new cuts, waiting for mushrooms to attach to plugs, or even growing out a few anemones for a little while.
 
Use it more than I thought, never know when you get a split or frag something that you want to attach or heal before it disappears in current ot dies behind rockscape
 
Where best place to put the box in the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new