Anemone is dead right? Picture below

Tyler Tacy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had Purchased this GBT in a very pale state of condion and its looks dead to me.
I pulled him out just a few mins ago to prevent tank level spikes
just wanted to get a 2nd opinion before I flush him
looked like this for 3 days

This probably is without question but just wanted to reassure myself before
THANKS!

dead anemone.jpg
 
How big is your tank.? Maybe keep it in and see if it will bounce back as a large tank wouldn't see any parameter changes IMO.
 
At this point I imagine chances of recovery are pretty slim. I would remove it so it doesn't foul up your tank :(
 
How big is your tank.? Maybe keep it in and see if it will bounce back as a large tank wouldn't see any parameter changes IMO.
150 with 30 gal sump. yeah idk i think im going to keep it out dont really want any spikes but see what you mean. everything else is looking great
 
yeah it does look very sad lol I think im gonna toss him thanks!
 
At this point I imagine chances of recovery are pretty slim. I would remove it so it doesn't foul up your tank :(
exact same thing im thinking lol
 
Just take it out of the water and smell it. You'll know what to do with it immediately. :-)
 
Smell test always works , looks inside out which is never good . A full recovery from here would be near a miracle . Don’t let it desintegrate in your tank !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new