Anemone! is it time to pull him?

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do not like high nitrates, and no ammonia should be present if he is shriveling, pooping brown and stringy a lot, and his mouth looks weird I would pull him. What did he look like today?

OP
OP
Grimreefer89

Grimreefer89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sosuke heres a couple pics of him tonight sorry its under the blues...

20200314_225753.jpg 20200314_225728.jpg

Decades

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never give up! Mine have looked rough for months now. Still hoping to bring them back.

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't look too bad actually keep him going!!

Birdbrains?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should be just fine to relax, the lta is gonna settle down over some time - when it has felt up your rockwork alittle!

- it just want to know where the best spot is, it is preparing to move in permanently and had some footdigging to do..

OP
OP
Grimreefer89

Grimreefer89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill keep him going and i hope he does move and gets back to being the beautiful BTA he was when i got him! And thank you birdbrains its my first go at saltwater and ive ive learned alot ive got a 40 breeder im working on and ill move this stuff over to it. Im not to fond of the cubes footprint its 32 gallons but it just looks so small.

Birdbrains?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you are getting good at saltwater-keeping really fast! Nems can be somewhat hard to figure out until one gets some experience with them, but they are really just jellyfishes that likes fixed homes kinda o_O I love nanos but cubes really looks very different depending on how people fit them into their homes I think :) I keep 60L with anemone and clowns, I just don't want anything else out of the hobby than some fish pets and lots of time I can use on something nice, I really know next to nothing about coral keeping but anemones are really rewarding creatures to keep successfully imo. Best of luck with everything and keep us updated with pictures if you please, we all love pictures!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back