Anemone is looking bad and bubbles?

marcinpolak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
3,091
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I’ve been fighting GHA for approximately 3 months and I then decided to do a Fluconazole treatment I am 2 weeks and 4 days into it.

approximately 4 weeks ago my anemone has been looking worse and worse and I’m unsure what to do.

i have also noticed these bubble around my tank, my tank has been up for 1 year and 2 months

my parameters are
Alk - 8.0
Ca - 500
Mg -1500
no3 - 1
Pho - 0.03
Temp - 78
Salinity - 1.026

what should I do please help

4CA60F11-7A59-42CA-A12F-DB9C17B4CE79.jpeg 18379AD9-247E-4178-B281-B17ABC961770.jpeg
 
Bubbles look like the start of dinos
 
I don't use the bottles of miracles out there so can't help with that. I would get better photos of the algae and start a new post specific to it.
 
That doesn't look like GHA to me though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new