Anemone moved...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max447
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Max447

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anemone moved again... I know this is normal but I am getting frustrated. Will turning off flow for a wile make the anemone attach?
 
Get some super glue and glue it down that'll teach it to move around! Lol jk I would adjust my flow in a new direction if there was a desired location I wanted it to be in hopes it would stay there it worked for me a few times.
 
Yeah, my first anemone was a a quarter sized and it moved a lot until it died when it got lodged under my rock. Had to take it out and clean the rock. However, on my second anemone I made a crevice on where I wanted it at. It's been almost 6 months and it hasn't moved. I got lucky this time, really enjoying having my anemone in the front.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new