Anemone naming

elijah scot

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
20
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
858981DC-EAFC-43A2-9819-6CA66B306725.jpeg
I’ve just got this anemone in my tank and I was wondering if anyone knows what type it is and whether it will get any bigger.

The anemone is about the size of a coin and has white to purple colour tips. So if you know what kind it is please let me know as I’m not too sure what to feed it if I even need to.
 
looks like a rock flower anemone, they’re pretty easy to keep in my experience. don’t need too much flow or light and of course it’s a nem, if it’s unhappy it’ll move (not as much as other types of anemones) just try to keep your params stable :)
 
Stability is key for an anemone! Your rfa will get bigger than how it is right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new