Anemone nano

Orion1885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing some bad quality pics of my 15 gallon anemone nano. Tank inhabitants are 12 rainbows and a pair of black storms

thumbnail_IMG_2644.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2647.jpg IMG_2646.JPG

OP
OP
O

Orion1885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! i like this tank better than my main display lol, settings are as follows (whites were increased for photos)

IMG_2666.JPG IMG_2667.JPG

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! i like this tank better than my main display lol, settings are as follows (whites were increased for photos)

I can imagine! What type of filtration and husbandry (dosing/water changes/feeding) go into this tank? Is it a fairly low nutrient environment? And how long has it been set up as such? If you have an existing post covering this (I did try to do a cursory search) probably easier to just point me to it. :) Thank you!

OP
OP
O

Orion1885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can imagine! What type of filtration and husbandry (dosing/water changes/feeding) go into this tank? Is it a fairly low nutrient environment? And how long has it been set up as such? If you have an existing post covering this (I did try to do a cursory search) probably easier to just point me to it. :) Thank you!
Hi, this is my first post regarding the tank, The tank is only filtered with an aqua clear 70 with the stock sponge and a bag of chemipure blue. I perform weekly 3 gallon water changes and rinse out the sponge when I do. Tank has been set up for 4 months now with established filter media from my main reef and cycled rock. As for nutrients I can't say for sure but last time I checked nitrates were at 10-20 ppm. The pair of clowns are fed multiple times a day with NLS pellets/frozon food.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Orion1885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome! I love anemone tank.

I have a 29 bio cube garden that is running for years now.
Share some pics if you can
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Do you spot feed the BTA's, or just what they grab from the fish feedings? Those bubble tips look absolutely amazing!

I will spot feed frozen once in a while, but mostly what the fish don't eat.

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a "false" overflow in the corner? (I assume it doesn't have a sump since you mentioned the AquaClear filter). And is the tank size a standard 2' long 15 gallon stock aquarium? I'm only asking as I'm trying to assess the height of the tank with regards to using the single AI Prime HD.

OP
OP
O

Orion1885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a "false" overflow in the corner? (I assume it doesn't have a sump since you mentioned the AquaClear filter). And is the tank size a standard 2' long 15 gallon stock aquarium? I'm only asking as I'm trying to assess the height of the tank with regards to using the single AI Prime HD.

Hi, yes it is an overflow for the aquaclear 70 filter, and it is the standard 15 gallon tank

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.6%
Back