Anemone on the move

MySonWantedAHamster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 7 months, my anemone decided today that he doesn’t like his spot, and he’s on the move. He started moving this afternoon. Thinking he was done, I moved one coral already. He wasn’t… How long would you wait until you moved other coral in its path of destruction?

IMG_4348.JPG

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent $175 on my rainbow "snotball" that keeps moving. It keeps ticking me off bc its never satisfied for more than a month.

If it weren't for the $175 investment, I'd throw the piece of snot in the garbage.

Never buying another one....my clowns can fly-a-sign on the street corner claiming homelessness. Actually they prefer being hosted by a Duncan

OP
OP
MySonWantedAHamster

MySonWantedAHamster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I can tell you this did not play out well. Woke up Sunday morning and saw that I'd have to move a Montipora that the anemone is now smack up against. No big deal. I yanked the Montipora and moved it to the spot the anemone just vacated. As I pull my hand out, I snag my wrist on my oversized (for a 32g BioCube) Green Slimer. And then I watched in what seemed like slow motion as I toppled my carefully balanced rock work like a house of cards. Green slimer snaps, Birdsnest is instantly fragged, the top rock comes tumbling down hitting the Duncan and sends him top down into a Brain. I spent the next 6 hours with epoxy and glue resetting rock work and corals from the bottom up while my fish are trying to cower in the now very limited hiding spots. In hindsight, I could have just chalked up that $45 Montipora as a loss, and enjoyed Sunday watching some football. Happy Reefing!

Back