Anemone question

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an Anemone for my mocha clowns but I don’t want one that is going to keep splitting all the time and take over my tank . What are my options
 
Anemones will move around the tank and can split. Carpet anemones may be best option for this.
 
I know they will sort but from what I am seeing lately. Bubble tips seem to split a lot a take over a tank .
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new