anemone shopping spree

Man!! Wish I lived in your area!! I have a 120g tank dedicated to nems...and it's not stocked yet...
 
So instead of buying a couple i opted to buy one from.his display tank.ive been bugging him for a long time its gorgeous. I also picked up a skimmer and and star. My budget was 80 set by my wife who can guess what i actually spent
 
20140828_201444.jpg
heres the new addition
 
I love it. Its giant when it fully extends its from his display tank ive been eyeballin it. He replaced it with a new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new