anemone shopping spree

Man!! Wish I lived in your area!! I have a 120g tank dedicated to nems...and it's not stocked yet...
 
So instead of buying a couple i opted to buy one from.his display tank.ive been bugging him for a long time its gorgeous. I also picked up a skimmer and and star. My budget was 80 set by my wife who can guess what i actually spent
 
20140828_201444.jpg
heres the new addition
 
I love it. Its giant when it fully extends its from his display tank ive been eyeballin it. He replaced it with a new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new